The priority deadline for season ticket holders is Friday, April 9, 2021. Here’s my top 10 reasons for renewing your season tickets today:
1. With Covid vaccines increasing and cases falling, Doak Campbell Stadium will welcome all Seminole fans for a full Doak Campbell Stadium experience for the 2021 season.
2. The Marching Chiefs, Osceola and Renegade … all the spirit groups who make college football spectacular will return.
3. Parking lots and tailgating will be back so we can reconnect with old friends and enjoy new ones.
4. The schedule features a spectacular opening night game against Notre Dame in Doak Campbell Stadium on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. The seven-game schedule also features ACC games against Miami, Louisville, Syracuse and North Carolina State.
5. Now in his second year, with a full spring practice under his belt, Mike Norvell will field a better, more-disciplined football team in 2021.
6. The Florida State roster has improved. At least seven veteran players have transferred to FSU who will contribute to an exciting 2021 season.
7. The Seminoles will play an exciting brand of football led by a dynamic quarterback, whether Jordan Travis or McKenzie Milton (who finished in the top 10 in Heisman votes in 2018).
8. When you renew your season tickets by the priority ticket deadline, you are guaranteed the same seats with the opportunity to participate in the seat-selection process, which enables you to see all available seats and upgrade if you choose.
9. You love seeing your Seminoles succeed. And you know FSU’s success is funded in large part by your purchase of season tickets and/or contribution to Florida State Athletics through Seminole Boosters.
10. You’ve made many fond memories while attending exciting games, cheering on your team and having fun with your Seminole friends.
To renew your FSU season football tickets, call 1-850-644-1830 Line 1 or visit seminoles.com.